Albertsons has started their official survey known as Albertsons Survey where the customers give their opinions regardless of others.
The company emphasizes on the customers’ views and interests by using the Albertsons Feedback Survey.
Furthermore, the Albertsons Customer Survey also rewards its customers with an opportunity to Win $100 Albertsons Gift Card.
However, the customer needs to complete the Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey honestly and sincerely.
So grab the opportunity and read this article to Win $100 Gift Card via the Albertsons Sweepstakes.
Albertsons Survey Rewards
Complete the Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey
And Win $100 Gift Card
Rules & Requirements | Albertsons Feedback Survey
- An Albertsons purchase receipt with survey code.
- An electronic device with an internet connection.
- The legal residents of the Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, North Dakota, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington or Wyoming.
- Participant’s minimum age must be 18 years or older
- Employees, staff members, agents, and their relatives are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- You can’t redeem or exchange this Gift Card in cash or any other alternative.
Procedure to Follow | Albertsons Customer Survey
- Go to the official website www.albertsonssurvey.com
- Select your preferred language
- Enter the code from the receipt and your Email ID
- Click NEXT
- The Albertsons Guest Satisfaction Survey will start
- Read & answer the questions carefully and honestly
- In the end, opt to enter the Albertsons Sweepstakes
- Kindly fill in some other personal details to enter the Sweepstakes
- Winners will later be announced by Sweepstakes Administrator
About Us | Albertsons
Albertsons Companies LLC is an American grocery company founded and headquartered in Boise, Idaho. It is privately owned and operated by investors, including Cerberus Capital Management.
With 2,269 stores and 267,000 employees, the company is the second-largest supermarket chain in North America after Kroger, which has 2,764 stores. Albertsons ranked 53rd in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Prior to its January 2015 merger with Safeway Inc. for $9.2 billion, it had 1,075 supermarkets located in 29 U.S. states under 12 different banners. Its predecessor company, Albertsons, Inc., was reorganized as Albertsons LLC and sold to AB Acquisition LLC (a Cerberus Capital Management-led consortium).
Store Support Center
United Supermarkets, LLC
7830 Orlando Ave.
Lubbock, TX 79423
Ph. No.:- 1-877-848-6483
To summarize, one must participate and complete the Albertsons Survey to Win $100 Gift Card. I hope that this article helps you to complete your Albertsons Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Meanwhile, in contrast to this, if you’d like to share your feedback regarding this article, you can write them in the comment section and visit our website customersurveys for other exciting survey offers. I’ll be glad to hear ya all!