Have you been to a coffee shop, where you can give your feedback about the shop and win exciting prizes in return?
I know it sounds too good to be true but a place like this truly exists!
Caffe Nero has recently started a Caffe Nero Survey which allows it’s customers to give their honest opinion and stand a chance to Win an iPad or Free Coffee for a Month!
Caffe Nero wants to improve the Caffe Nero Customer Service. Hence, the Caffe Nero Customer Satisfaction Survey really does the job for them.
So, please for God’s sake don’t wait up! Grab the opportunity to Win an iPad or Free Coffee for a Month at none other than Caffe Nero.
Just read this article and get all the required information about the Caffe Nero Survey.
Caffe Nero Rewards
An exclusive chance to
Win an iPad or Free Coffee for a Month
Rules & Requirements | Caffe Nero Customer Satisfaction Survey
- A Caffe Nero purchase receipt with survey code mention on it is required.
- An internet-connected device like a computer, smartphone, or a laptop is required.
- Understanding of English or Spanish language.
- Participant age must be 18 years or older at the time of taking the survey.
- A legal resident of the UK is eligible.
- Staff members, employees, or directors of Caffe Nero and their relatives are not eligible to participate.
Procedure to Follow | Caffe Nero Feedback Survey
Steps in Video
Steps to Read
- First of all, go to the official website www.mynerovisit.com
- Click on Yes, I visited Caffe Nero recently
- And further, fill up the Caffe Nero Locations
- The Caffe Nero Survey will start
- Read & answer the questions carefully and honestly
- After the completion of Caffe Nero Feedback Survey, you’ll be asked to enter the draw via Caffe Nero Sweepstakes.
- The winners will be announced by the Sweepstakes Administrator.
About Us | Caffe Nero
Caffè Nero (officially Caffè Nero Group Ltd) is a British European style coffee house brand headquartered in London, England. It was founded in 1990 by Ian Semp and sold in 1997 with 5 central London branches, and the original branch was at 66 Old Brompton Road, South Kensington.
Currently, the company runs more than 825 coffee houses in ten countries: the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Poland, Cyprus, Croatia, Turkey, the UAE, Oman, and the United States. Caffè Nero’s parent company is based in Luxembourg.
Caffè Nero Group Ltd,
9-15 Neal Street,
London WC2H 9QL
Phone: +44 (0)20 7520 5150
This article will show you the complete step by step process to finish the Caffe Nero Survey and how to get an entry in the Caffe Nero Survey Sweepstakes to Win iPad or Free Coffee for a Month. Read the rules and follow the steps to complete the survey successfully.
Meanwhile, in contrast to this, if you’d like to share your feedback regarding this article, you can write them in the comment section and visit our website customersurveys.info for other exciting survey offers. I’ll be glad to hear ya all!