CVS Pharmacy was originally named Consumer Value Store in it’s earlier days!
But do you know that CVS also has a survey known as CVS Survey? And it gives an opportunity to Win $10 or $1000 Cash Prize to its customers?
CVS Feedback Survey allows the customers to give their honest and genuine feedback to the company and without any problems.
Here, at the CVS Health Survey, customers are given a free entry in the CVS Sweepstakes which gives a chance to the customers to win exciting Cash Prizes!
So, in order to win, read this article carefully and acquire all the needed details about the CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey.
CVS Survey Rewards
Complete the CVS Guest Experience Survey
Get a Free Entry into the CVS Sweepstakes
And Win $10 Cash Prize
Win Grand Prize of $1000
Rules & Requirements | CVS Feedback Survey
- A CVS purchase receipt with Survey ID is required.
- An electronic device with an internet connection is needed.
- Only legal residents of 50 United States are eligible.
- The minimum age must be of 18 years or older.
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish language.
- And employees, staff members, and their relatives are not eligible to participate in this survey.
Procedure to Follow | CVS Customer Survey
Steps in Video
Steps to Read
- First of all, go to the official website www.survey.medallia.com
- Select your preferred language
- Then, enter the 17-digit Survey ID
- Click NEXT
- The CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey will start.
- In the end, opt to enter the CVS Sweepstakes
- Kindly fill in some other personal details to enter the Sweepstakes
- Winners will be later announced by Sweepstakes Administrator.
About Us | CVS Pharmacy
CVS Pharmacy (sometimes stylized as CVS/pharmacy) is a subsidiary of the American retail and health care company CVS Health, headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. It was also known as, and originally named, the Consumer Value Store and was founded in Lowell, Massachusetts, in 1963.
The chain was owned by its original holding company Melville Corporation since its inception until its current parent company (CVS Health) was spun off into its own company in 1996.
CVS Pharmacy is currently the largest pharmacy chain in the United States by the number of locations (over 9,600 as of 2016) and total prescription revenue. Its parent company ranks as the 7th largest U.S. corporation by FY2017 revenues in the Fortune 500.
CVS Corporation Customer Relations
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 0289
Ph. No.:- 1-800-SHOP-CVS
To summarize, one must participate and complete the CVS Survey to Win $10 Cash or Grand Prize $1000 Cash at the official website survey.medallia. I hope that this article helps you to complete your CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Meanwhile, in contrast to this, if you’d like to share your feedback regarding this article, you can write them in the comment section and visit our website customersurveys for other exciting survey offers. I’ll be glad to hear ya all!