Family Dollar Survey is giving an exclusive chance to its customer to Win $1000 Daily or $1500 Weekly Cash Prizes. I know its quite hard to believe, but it is true!!
Family Dollar is one of the biggest store retailers in the country.
Also, the company has its own survey known as Family Dollar Customer Satisfaction Survey at its official website Rate FD.
Here, all the customers are welcomed to give honest feedback and without and difficulties. Besides this, the Family Dollar Feedback Survey takes only takes a few minutes of your time!
Moreover, the customers are being generously rewarded with $1000 or $1500 Cash Prizes just for completing the Family Dollar Guest Experience Survey.
Now, read this article thoroughly to get your required information to complete the Family Dollar Customer Survey and get closer to the exciting prizes!
Family Dollar Survey Rewards
Complete the Family Dollar Customer Satisfaction Survey
And Win $1000 DAILY
Win $1500 WEEKLY Cash Prizes!
Rules & Requirements | Family Dollar Feedback Survey
|Entry Mode||ONLINE or MAIL-IN|
$1500 WEEKLY CASH PRIZES
|Age||18 YEARS OR ABOVE|
|Eligibility||THE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE USA, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, PUERTO RICO, CANADA, UNITED KINGDOM, THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, GERMANY, DENMARK, HONDURAS, AND THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA.|
|Languages||ENGLISH OR SPANISH|
|E-Mail ID||MUST REQUIRE|
NOTE:- Employees of sponsors and its parents, members, affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies, and their immediate family members and persons living in the household of each are not eligible to participate.
Procedure to Follow | Family Dollar Customer Survey
Steps in Video
Steps to Read
- First of all, go to the official website www.ratefd.com
- Select your preferable language
- Now, enter the survey code from your receipt
- Click NEXT
- The Family Dollar Customer Satisfaction Survey will start
- Read the questions and answer them honestly
- In the end, opt to enter the Family Dollar Sweepstakes
- Kindly fill in some other personal details to enter the Sweepstakes
- Winner will later be announced by the Sweepstakes Administrator
Family Dollar Sweepstakes | Mail-In Entry
- To enter by mail, with no purchase necessary and without completing a survey, please hand-write the following sentence “Please enter me in the Empathica Daily Sweepstakes for a chance to win one (1) Daily/Weekly Prize” on a sheet of paper on which you have hand-printed your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address (no PO Boxes accepted), email address, and the name of a participating client and mail it in a separate envelope with sufficient postage to:
- [Enter Month/Year]Mail-In Entry
c/o EMPATHICA DAILY SWEEPSTAKES
c/o [Enter Name of Participating Client]
511 Avenue of the Americas, #40
New York, NY
- [Enter Month/Year]Mail-In Entry
About Us | Family Dollar
Family Dollar is an American variety store chain. With over 8,000 locations in all states except Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington, it is the second-largest retailer of its type in the United States.
Family Dollar was headquartered in Matthews, a suburb of Charlotte, North Carolina, until it was acquired by Dollar Tree and headquarters operations were moved to Chesapeake, Virginia.
On July 28, 2014, Dollar Tree announced that it would buy Family Dollar for $8.5 billion. The sale delivered a windfall to the company’s biggest shareholder Carl Icahn, who acquired his 9.4 percent stake in June 2014. On January 22, 2015, Family Dollar shareholders approved the Dollar Tree bid.
Family Dollar Executive Office
Post Office Box 1017
Charlotte, North Carolina 28201-1017
Ph. No.:- 1-844-636-7687
To summarize, one must participate and complete the Family Dollar Survey to Win $1000 DAILY or $1500 WEEKLY Cash Prizes at the official website ratefd. I hope that this article helps you to complete your Family Dollar Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Meanwhile, in contrast to this, if you’d like to share your feedback regarding this article, you can write them in the comment section and visit our website customersurveys for other exciting survey offers. I’ll be glad to hear ya all!