Market District has started an online feedback program Market District Survey at its official website Market District Listens where customers can provide their honest and candid opinion about the Market District Guest Experience Survey.
The main purpose of the Market District Feedback Survey is to improve the quality of the services given to its loyal and regular customers.
However, the Market District not only just take the feedback of the customers but also rewards the customers with $2000 Gift Card. Can you believe this? Fortunately, it is true!
You’re already at the right article so don’t wait anymore longer and grab the opportunity to win the $2000 Gift Card from Market District. Read through this article and get complete guidance.
Market District Survey Rewards
Just complete Market District Customer Satisfaction Survey
An exclusive chance to
Win $2000 Gift Card
Rules & Requirements | Market District Feedback Survey
- A Market District purchase receipt is required.
- Electronics device such as Laptop or Smartphone required with internet connectivity.
- Understanding of English or Spanish language.
- Minimum of 18 years Age is necessary.
- This Gift Card is not transferable, you can’t redeem it in cash or any other alternative.
Procedure to Follow | Market District Listens
- First of all, go to the official website www.marketdistrictlistens.com
- Enter the survey code from the receipt
- The Market District Customer Satisfaction Survey will start
- Read & answer the questions carefully and genuinely
- After the completion, opt to enter the Market District Sweepstakes
- Kindly fill in some other personal details to enter the Sweepstakes
- Winners will later be announced by the Sweepstakes Administrator
About Us | Market District
Giant Eagle is an American supermarket chain with stores in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Indiana, and Maryland.
The company was founded in 1918 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and incorporated on August 31, 1931. Supermarket News ranked Giant Eagle No. 21 in the 2012 “Top 75 North American Food Retailers” based on 2011 fiscal year estimated sales of $9.3 billion.
In 2005, it was the 32nd-largest privately held corporation, as determined by Forbes. Based on 2005 revenue, Giant Eagle is the 49th-largest retailer in the United States. As of Summer 2014, the company had approximately $9.9 billion in annual sales. As of March 2019, Giant Eagle, Inc. had 216 supermarkets (Giant Eagle, Giant Eagle Express, Market District, Market District Express), 202 fuel station/convenience stores under the GetGo banner and 56 Ricker’s fuel station/convenience stores.
Market District Head Office
100 Settlers Ridge Center Dr,
Pittsburgh, PA 15205,
USA CRRX+MG Robinson Township, PA, USA
To summarize, one must participate and complete the Market District Survey to Win $2000 Gift Card. We hope that this article helps you to complete your survey at Market Survey Guest Experience Survey.
Meanwhile, in contrast to this, if you’d like to share your feedback regarding this article, you can write them in the comment section and visit our website customersurveys.info for other exciting survey offers. I’ll be glad to hear ya all!