Nike is a multinational corporation mainly indulged in manufacturing sports goods.
Also, Nike Inc. has organized online survey feedback as Nike Survey.
This Nike Feedback Survey at its official website MyNikeVisit provides a platform to the customers where they can easily give their feedback without any difficulties.
Moreover, the Nike Customer Satisfaction Survey is also rewarding its customers with a $10 Gift Card just for completing the Nike Customer Survey.
As of Nike’s tagline, ‘Just Do It‘, you also need to just complete the Nike Customer Feedback Survey from this article.
Here, in this article, you will get all the necessary information about the Nike Customer Survey and finally ‘Just Do It‘!
Nike Survey Rewards
Complete the Nike Customer Satisfaction Survey
And get a $10 Gift Card
Rules & Requirements | Nike Customer Survey
- A Nike purchase receipt is required with survey entry code mention on it.
- A device with internet access is required.
- Basic understanding of English, Spanish, French or Chinese language.
- Participant age must be 18 years or older.
- On one receipt you can give only one survey.
- You can’t redeem this Gift Card in cash or any other alternative.
Procedure to Follow | Nike Feedback Survey
- Click here, www.mynikevisit-na.com, and go to the official website.
- Click Continue
- Select your preferred language
- Now, enter the 15-20 digit survey code from the receipt
- Click NEXT
- The Nike Customer Satisfaction Survey will start.
- Read & answer the questions carefully and honestly
- In the end, you shall get the Nike Gift Card on your screen.
- Redeem this Gift Card at your next visit to Nike Store.
About Us | Nike
Nike, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services.
The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area. It is the world’s largest supplier of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment, with revenue in excess of US$24.1 billion in its fiscal year 2012.
As of 2012, it employed more than 44,000 people worldwide. In 2014 the brand alone was valued at $19 billion, making it the most valuable brand among sports businesses.
Nike Head Office
1 Bowerman Dr.Beaverton,
Ph. No.:- (503) 671-6453
To summarize, one must participate and complete the Nike Survey to Get $10 Gift Card. We hope that this article helps you to complete your Nike Customer Satisfaction at MyNikeVisit.
Meanwhile, in contrast to this, if you’d like to share your feedback regarding this article, you can write them in the comment section and visit our website customersurveys.info for other exciting survey offers. I’ll be glad to hear ya all!