Skyline Chili has started an online feedback initiative as Skyline Chili Survey at Skyline Listens. This Skyline Chili Feedback Survey allows the customers to provide their honest and candid feedback.
The aim of the company is to provide a platform to its loyal customers where they can share their likes and dislikes with the Skyline Chili Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Skyline Chili also rewards its customers with $100 Gift Card just for successfully completing the Skyline Chili Guest Experience Survey.
You just need to provide your honest feedback to the Skyline Chili and maybe you too can Win $100 Gift Card.
As you’re already on the right article, just go through this article where all your questions about Skyline Chili Survey are answered!
Skyline Chili Survey Rewards
Just complete the Skyline Chili Customer Satisfaction Survey
And Win a $100 Gift Card
Rules & Requirments | Skyline Chili Feedback Survey
- An electronic device with internet access is required.
- Participant must be a legal resident of the United States.
- This Gift Card is for getting a discount on your purchase you can’t convert it on cash or any other alternative.
- An e-mail address and current mobile number are required.
Procedure to Follow | Skyline Chili Survey
- First, go to the official website www.skylinelistens.com
- Select the location of the Skyline Chili Store you visited
- Now, enter the date & time of your visit
- After this, the Skyline Chili Survey will start
- Read the questions and answer them carefully and honestly.
- After the completion, you’ll automatically enter the Skyline Chili Draw
- But you need to provide some other personal details to enter the draw.
- Winners will be notified via the e-mail address
About Us | Skyline Chili
Skyline Chili is a chain of chili restaurants based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Founded in 1949 by Greek immigrant Nicholas Lambrinides. Skyline Chili is named for the view of Cincinnati’s skyline that Lambrinides could see from his first restaurant (which has since been demolished), opened in the section of town now known as Price Hill.
It is also the “official chili” of many local professional sports teams and venues, including the Cincinnati Reds, Cincinnati Cyclones, Columbus Blue Jackets, and the Kings Island theme park, and also sponsors the Crosstown Shootout, an annual men’s college basketball rivalry game between the city’s two NCAA Division I teams, Cincinnati and Xavier.
Fairfield, OH 45014
To summarize, one must participate and complete the Skyline Chili Survey to Win $100 Gift Card. We hope that this article helps you to complete your survey at Skyline Listens.
Meanwhile, in contrast to this, if you’d like to share your feedback regarding this article, you can write them in the comment section and visit our website customersurveys.info for other exciting survey offers. I’ll be glad to hear ya all!