Wendy’s is giving Free Coupon Code to its loyal and regular customers just for completing Wendy’s Survey at its official website Wendy’s Wants to Know or TalkToWendy’s.
Wendy’s Feedback Survey is a place where all Wendy’s customers can take part and give their honest and valuable feedback.
Here, in Wendy’s Customer Survey also rewards the customers with a Free Coupon Code just for completing the Wendy’s Guest Satisfaction Survey.
Just go through this article and get all the required information about Wendy’s Feedback Survey.
Wendy’s Survey Rewards
Just complete the Wendy’s Feedback Survey
And get Free Validation Code
Rules & Requirements | Wendy’s Customer Experience Survey
- Wendy’s purchase receipt is required.
- A device like a computer, laptop, smartphone, etc with internet connectivity is required.
- The participant must be a legal resident of 50 states of the United States and the District of Colombia.
- Minimum age requirement is 18 years to participate in the survey.
- Basic understanding of English, Spanish, or French language.
- You can’t redeem this Coupon Code in cash or any other alternative.
Procedure to Follow | Wendy Wants To Know
Steps in Video
Steps to Read
- Firstly, go to the official website www.wendyswantstoknow.com
- Select your preferred language
- Now, enter the Restaurant Number, Date & Time of your visit from the receipt
- Click START
- Wendy’s Guest Satisfaction Survey will proceed
- Read & answer the questions carefully and honestly.
- After the completion, you’ll receive the Validation Code
- Use this Wendy’s Coupon Code at your next visit.
About Us | Wendy’s
Wendy’s is an American international fast food restaurant chain founded by Dave Thomas on November 15, 1969, in Columbus, Ohio. The company moved its headquarters to Dublin, Ohio, on January 29, 2006.
As of December 31, 2018, Wendy’s was the world’s third-largest hamburger fast-food chain with 6,711 locations, following Burger King and McDonald’s. On April 24, 2008, the company announced a merger with Triarc Companies Inc., a publicly-traded company and the parent company of Arby’s. Despite the new ownership, Wendy’s headquarters remained in Dublin.
Previously, Wendy’s had rejected more than two buyout offers from Triarc. Following the merger, Triarc became known as Wendy’s/Arby’s Group, and later as The Wendy’s Company.
Wendy’s Head Office
Wendy’s International, Inc.
One Dave Thomas Boulevard,
Dublin, OH 43017
Phone: (614) 764-3100
To summarize, one must participate and complete Wendy’s Survey to Get a Free Coupon Code. We hope that this article helps you to complete your survey at Wendy’s Guest Satisfaction Survey.
Meanwhile, in contrast to this, if you’d like to share your feedback regarding this article, you can write them in the comment section and visit our website customersurveys.info for other exciting survey offers. I’ll be glad to hear ya all!